Discover Scuba Diving by WaterColors
Boracay isn’t just home to some of the most famous beaches in the Philippines. It’s also one of the best scuba diving spots in the country. A diving experience here will allow you to get a glimpse of the rich biodiversity thriving under the beautiful blue waters. This spectacular scuba diving adventure, you won’t even need to know how to swim; under the guidance of a PADI certified dive master, beginners will be able to take part in the underwater adventure. You have the option of going in the morning or the afternoon. Throughout the experience, a PADI-certified master diver will teach you everything you need to know about your gear and scuba diving, ensuring that even beginners can follow along. You start with a scuba diving video instruction before you get a more in depth lecture and presentation, with various media to guide you. You won’t dive in right away, though! You start in shallow water so you can practice those skills. And once you’re ready, it’s time to go out on a boat and explore the gorgeous coral reefs and richly diverse underwater ecosystems under the water. This is an amazing opportunity not just to learn how to scuba dive, but also to have a truly safe and remarkable experience in the waters of Boracay.
- Learn about the equipment and the proper method of breathing underwater with your gear
- Feel at ease with the careful constant guidance of your PADI certified Dive Master
- Explore the depths of the ocean, corals and the thriving marine life in Boracay
- No previous experience required and you don’t even need to be able to swim!
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email