Boracay Flyfish Ride
Go on an exciting full-filled water ride in Boracay – Flyfish! Flyfish is an inflatable raft, similar to Banana Boat that is pulled along by a speedboat. As the boat starts going faster, your Flyfish will lift up, turn sideways, glide and shake – and you will have lots of fun trying to hold on to stay on top – and even more fun if you fall off. Don’t worry – Flyfish is safe and you will be wearing a life jacket throughout the whole ride. Flyfish in Boracay is a fun and adventurous water activity for the whole family or a group of friends. Head over to the beach and hop on the yellow raft for a thrilling experience on the water!
- Hop on an exciting water ride with Flyfish Boracay
- Rip through the waves as your raft is pulled by a speedboat and feel a true adrenaline rush
- Wind in your hair, drops of seawater on your face and laughter all around – Flyfish Boracay is a great experience for the whole family
- Flyfish is exciting and safe: wear a life jacket, try to hold on and have fun in the water if you don’t!
How To Get There:
- Take a local tricycle (PHP50.00) and proceed to Southwest Tours Sales Office inside D’ Mall Budget Mart, beside McDonald’s
- Please view the map for assistance
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email