Tandem Paragliding in Malibu
After a 10-minute safety orientation, you'll be strapped into the paraglider's harness with your highly-experienced pilot. Your pilot will handle the mechanics so you can focus on taking in the beauty all around you. Marvel at stunning views of the Malibu hills and Pacific Ocean — you can even carry along a small camera to capture photos! Your breathtaking flight ends with touchdown on Carbon Beach.
- Tandem paragliding ride (based on option selected)
- All equipment
- 10-minute safety briefing
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum weight per passenger is 270lb (122kg or 19st)
- A limited amount of personal items, such as a small day pack, is allowed, and you may bring a compact camera if you wish
- There is no age limitation but minors need to be accompanied by a parent
- Powered and non-powered paragliders are used and may also be changed due to weather conditions
- Passengers will fly with an instructor — only one person can fly with the instructor at a time
- Flight time could vary due to weather conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This was without a doubt one of the most memorable experiences of my life. I took the flight on the last birthday of my 50's, challenging myself to make a leap from 3000 feet despite being fearful. I checked that Claude had a perfect safety record, and he made me feel calm. It was more like being lifted off the cliff rather than jumping, and Claude was very skillful and confident in what he was doing. I would do it again.
Worst experience in my life
Exery 5 years for my birthday I attempt something different, this year it was Paragliding. It was a great once in a lifetiime experience.