The Manchester City Stadium Tour
- Field questions with a virtual Pep Guardiola in the Press Conference
- Explore the exciting new exhibition space with holographic content
- Watch the City story come to life in the new, immersive 360 degree cinema suite
- See what happens on matchday in the Home Team dressing room, with a new immersive
- Feel what it’s like to walk down the famous glass players tunnel, out onto the pitch
- Go Pitch-side and get a Pep’s-eye view of the stadium from the dug-outs
- Walk through the multi award-winning hospitality suite, The Tunnel Club
- Visit the Away Team dressing room
- Understand how the players prepare for the big match in the First Team warm-up area
- Grab that perfect souvenir of your visit in our City Store
- Audio/Visual Guide
- Entry/Admission - Etihad Stadium
- Match ticket
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please call to reconfirm your departure time
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
It is a competently composed tour with an amazing guide - Alison! She is so inspired and so inspiring! This tour guided by Alison can easily make any person to be a Manchester City Fan! Thanks for it!
My family and I had a wonderful private tour private tour because there's only the 5 of us and 2 guides Beth and Martin of the Manchester City Stadium and facilities. As the stadium is partially closed for renovations installation of a Tunnel Club, we were also brought on a buggy trip to the tour of the Academy which is an eye opener too or us. The guides Beth and Martin were great folks. Friendly and warm. And they even helped to take photos for my family. Ichiban!!!
I bought this for my wife's 40th birthday present and she absolutely loved it. The guide was very knowledgeable and let us in on a few secrets that wouldn't be confirmed in the press for another couple of days. As a Man City fan, this can not be recommended highly enough.
Absolutely brilliant myself and my 12 year old son really enjoyed it and the tour guide, Julie if I remember rightly was very, very knowledgeable and made the trip that bit more informative - definitely recommend this!
The tour was a bit disappointing with Stadium appearing to be in a state of flux
The tour is very impressive. MC is a indeed glorious club. BUT don't buy the tour via Viator. You have to call all go through the long and extensive phone booking process before you can go on the tour. It you do it on the MC page it takes less than 2 minutes and it costs the same. The pitch was removed for concerts, so we could't go into the pitch or chnaging rooms, we visited the training facilities instead. Awesome!