Dinner Buffet and Cultural Show at Barbara's
Experience the famed Filipino hospitality first hand as you enjoy a sumptuous buffet and a colorful cultural show in the heart of Manilla. Located in Manila’s oldest historical district, Intramuros, and famous for its Spanish-themed interior and authentic Filipino cuisine, Barbara’s Heritage Restaurant is a destination in its own right. Indulge in a varied buffet of local delicacies and classic favorites like Beef Kare Kare, Chicken Adobo and more. The dinner is followed by a one of a kind cultural performance including folk dancing in traditional costumes and musical entertainment. So immerse yourself in the hospitable Filipino culture and dance the night away! The experience even comes complete with convenient hotel pick up and drop off.
- Travel through time and experience old Manila as you visit its historical Intramuros district
- Dine on gourmet local delicacies at the famous Barbara’s Heritage Restaurant
- Watch a colorful dance and music performance in the best of Filipino traditions
- Get to the location quickly and easily with a convenient hotel transfer
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email