Manila Museum Tour
Learn more about the rich culture and history of the Philippines before heading off to the country’s many stunning islands. In just 4 hours in Manila, you will discover loads of facts about the country’s Spanish colonial past, its unique traditions, art, religion and more. Start the tour with a visit to Casa Manila, a museum in Manila’s oldest district Intramuros depicting colonial lifestyle during Spanish colonization. Go on to San Agustin Church and Museum, housing a collection of artifacts & artwork. Complete the experience with the National Museum preserving various permanent national collections in ethnography, anthropology, archaeology and more. The trip comes with a convenient transfer to and from your hotel.
- Drive through the Coconut Palace, the Cultural Center of the Philippines and Rizal Park
- Learn about the Philippines’ rich history and diverse culture with a visit to Manila’s famous museums
- See the richest collection of religious art in the San Agustin Church Museum
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email