Akyaka Tour with Cleopatra Island From Marmaris
Then visit the small fishing village of Akyaka. Stop at Azmak River for about 30 minutes, where you can swim or just relax next to the river and listen to the frogs and birds. After this short break, transfer to your boat to explore the beautiful Gökova Bay.
Stop at Cleopatra Island, famous for its unique sand, for approximately 2 hours. You will have the chance to swim in the beautiful waters and learn about the history of the ruins and the sand on the island from your tour guide.
Continue on to Zeytinlik Bay for a short lunch break before continuing on to Incekum National Park for a 1-hour swimming break. Move on to the fascinating views of Blue Lagoon for approximately 45 minutes of swimming. Lastly, visit Rabbit Island to see the many free-running rabbits and a final swim break in underwater caves for about 30 minutes.
Transfer back to Akyaka and your red convertible coach for your return to Marmaris, where you will arrive back at your hotel at approximately 7:30pm.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (excluding Turunç, Hisarönü Marmaris Resort, and Marmaris Imperial Hotel)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transfer fee for hotels in Turunç, Hisarönü Marmaris Resort, and the Marmaris Imperial hotel (5€ per person)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
a very enjoyable trip BUt Not the one I booke. Local agent very agreeable but had to actually findvtheir office to get correct confirmation and then for wrong cruise. Was picked up by another company an hour later than arranged and spent another45 minutes picking up others. What time was spent on actual outing was enjoyable.