Ouzoud Waterfalls Guided Day Trip from Marrakech
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: High Atlas Mountains, 40000 Morocco
Guided tour with explanation / Enjoy the scenery of the stunning Atlas mountains...
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cascades d'Ouzoud, Ouzoud 22576 Morocco
Guided hiking tour to the waterfalls during 90 min and learn more about the Berber culture / Enjoy the natural views and stunning landscapes of the Atlas moutains / Have a delicious lunch meal at a local restaurant in front of the highest waterfalls in north Africa 110 meters (360 feet)...
Duration: 3 hours
- Hotel / Riad pickup and drop-off
- Transport by comfortable air-conditioned minivan or 4WD with an English-speaking driver/guide
- Guided hiking tour with a professional local guide
- Typical Lunch (salad+Berber tajine+fruits)
- Drinks (Bottled mineral water+Fresh mint tea)
- All entrance fees & Local taxes are included
- Fuel included
- Entry/Admission - High Atlas Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Cascades d'Ouzoud
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian, vegan, gluten options are available
- Small-group tour limited to 8 people ensures more personalized attention from your guide
- Most travelers can participate
What a fabulous way to spend a day in Morocco! Quite apart from the spectacle of the waterfalls themselves, everything about this trip was a pleasure. The tour company have clearly invested time and energy into making their trips both comfortable and memorable for their guests. Our driver, Abdul, was a gem chatty, charismatic and brimming with enthusiasm for his country. His eagerness to engage with us on each and every topic over the course of the day set this trip apart from others we arranged during our two week vacation. The hike itself was leisurely and punctuated by breathtaking views and frequent wow moments. The young Berber guide accompanying us spoke eloquently of his life growing up in Ouzoud and gave us a unique insight into local customs and traditions. Highly recommended thank you guys for a wonderful experience!
Again the tour company was amazing and professional. The ride to the waterfalls was long but beautiful. Our driver kept us very entertained along the way. We had a local Berber guide once we reached the waterfalls. He was very professional and informative. He was also very kind and patient with my elderly mother who required more breaks from walking and some assistance on the trail. I could not express enough my gratitude for his kindness because it made the experience enjoyable for everyone. We had possibly the best lunch of our entire Morocco trip at the waterfalls...delicious! I would highly recommend this tour as it is a gorgeous example of the stark contrasts in terrains of Northern Africa and an opportunity to learn more about Berber culture.