Majorelle Garden and Palmeraie Camel Ride Marrakech
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jardin Majorelle, Rue Yves Saint Laurent, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Meet a driver at your hotel for departure to Majorelle Garden, a landscape garden designed by French artist Jacques Majorelle. Explore the garden paths, fountains, and cactus gardens, listening for the 15 species of birds that live within the 12-acre (4.9-ha.) space.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: La Palmeraie, Marrakech Morocco
Following your time at Majorelle Garden, continue to the Palmeraie, the ancient palm groves of Marrakech that are now famous for celebrity residents and glamorous homes.
Moroccans have long used camels to travel through the desert, and you'll learn to mount and ride before setting out on a laid-back trip through the palms. Take in the varied landscapes around you in time with the rhythmic sway of the camel, then meet back up with the driver for return transfer to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Transport by air-conditioned car.
- Friendly, multilingual driver.
- 1-hour camel ride with tea stop at local old house.
- Bottled mineral water.
- Entry/Admission - Jardin Majorelle
- Entry/Admission - La Palmeraie
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
We loved our ride with the camel and our guide, Sharaf. It was such a unique, fun experience that I would suggest for anyone to try!
Meh. I was the only one and I did the afternoon tour. Please note, this is a personal experience as I've done a camel ride before. But definitely don't do it in the afternoon! The Garden was beautiful and an hour there goes by really fast.
Efficient driver to Majorelle Garden. Majorelle is beautiful and a must-see.
The driver picked us up on time. The gardens are beautiful. The camel ride is amazing, you stop for a cup of tea and pancakes in a village to meet the local people and have a chance to talk about their culture. The camels are well looked after. We had a very nice time, I would recommend this trip if you don't have a lot of time in Marrakech but you fancy to experience something different :
A lovely fun trip falling in the beautiful majorelle gardens and then out to the palmerie by car to fake a camel trip. Both parts of this trip were really good