Marrakech sightseeing guided tour
Monuments and Palaces: You will discover the majestic silhouette of the Koutoubia (11th century) and the Bahia Palace (19th century). Badia Palace and the Saadian tombs in the Kasbah.
Jemaa el Fna Square: Living heart of the city, known around the world for its perpetual animation.
Souks: True economic lungs of the red city where the craftsmen still use in many fields the old techniques.
The Historical Gardens: The Majorelle Garden and the Menara Gardens...
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Professional art historian guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Fuel surcharge
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available to purchase, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
We were on a 23hr layover. Felt like we got the true immersion experience in a short period. The guide was very attentive while maximizing exposure to the amazing cultural experience. The pick up drop off was fantastic. Rashid also called on our way out at 330am ti as he our safety. Would highly recommend.