About this activity
Pass through the tiny village of Ouzoud, continue past the many souvenir stalls, start climbing down the stairs past the many cafes. Right before starting on the stairs, you will have had your first view over the waterfalls, and it will look amazing. There is another route to get to the base of the waterfalls, more fun but a little bit more challenging, if you are in good shape and have good boots on, definitely take it, incredible views and more monkeys encounters. Not only does it give the best views of the waterfalls and good opportunities for swimming, it is also a place to rest. There are small boats that can take you on a tour. These boats serve little practical use, since it is easy to walk over to the other side but they are there for the purpose of charm.
This is also the home of the famous macaque monkeys, the naturally tail-less monkeys that you find performing in the main square in Marrakech. It is delightful to see them roaming free in their native habitat.
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle 4x4 or minvan
- Duration : 1 Day ( 10 hours approx.
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
This experience is part of these collections
You may also like
Click to discover other experiences
See all 25 Collections
Camel & Horse ride
Food & Cooking
Sightseeing & Excursions
Quad & Buggy