Full-Day Wine Tour around Luberon from Marseille
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Provence Wine Tours, 42 boulevard Chave, 13005 Marseille France
Meet your english-speaking wine expert guide at 9am in front of our meeting point (centrally located) in Marseille.
Your guide will drive you in a clean, comfortable & A/C minivan accommodating up to 8 people maximum to the 1st winery.
You will visit 2 wineries in the morning, get about 1h30 free time for lunch in the pretty provençal village of Lourmarin, and then visit a 3rd winery in the afternoon.
Taste some reds full of character & finess, aromatic or gastronomic rosés and lively whites.
You will be back to Marseille around 4.45pm to the same place where we met in the morning (starting point).
We select different types of wineries in order to offer you the opportunity to see different ways to work. We have developped partnerships allowing us to take you behind the scenes: from the winemaking & aging rooms to the bottling lines, you will see everything!
Your guide will also explain you about the soil, the climate, the grape varieties, the famous "terroir" but also the picking, pruning, green harvesting and many other subjects in a relaxed and educational way.
Duration: 8 hours
- Visit & tasting fees
- Transportation in A/C minivan
- English speaking wine expert guide
- Pick up/Drop off from meeting point centrally located in Marseille
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- Tips - any tips you'd like to leave for our guides are of course at your discretion
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you're travelling on cruise ship, please note this tour is starting from Marseille city centre and that the Cruise port is located about 20 minutes away by taxi from the city centre - Please, prefer to refer to our "Marseille Shore Excursion - Full Day Wine Tour in Provence" product bookable through Viator.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years old
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
We enjoyed every bit of this tour. All 3 wineries were absolutely Beautiful. Going to the charming little village for lunch was perfect. Our tour guide Eric was very knowledgeable, friendly, and passionate about his job and country. He spoke good English. We highly recommend this tour.