Marseille Shore Excursion: Aix-en-Provence Tour from Marseille
Visit Place d’Albertras and see the fountain whose basin was made by local students. See the Four Dolphins Fountain, an impressive sculpture created in 1667. Other amazing sights in the vibrant city are City Hall and the Cathédral Saint Sauveur, which features 12th-century buildings offering insight into Aix-en-Provence's unique heritage.
Before you enjoy the shady squares of the eclectic city, you will be able to either explore the city further or to visit the former workshop of the artist Paul Cézanne, Les Lauves (at your own expense). If you'd like to visit Cezanne studio, your driver will give you a specific meeting point and time and will take you to entrance where you will buy the tickets. Take a look inside the small pavilion to see where the local-born artist got his inspiration.
After your tour of Aix-en-Provence, enjoy a peaceful ride back to Marseille’s cruise ship port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to Marseille port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Local driver
- Map of the city
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance to Cezanne’s workshop (6 euros)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking within 48 hours, subject to availability
- If your ship has to leave at 4pm or earlier the departure time of the tour might need to be amended. You will be emailed by the local supplier to inform you of any changes if necessary
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This was a problematic reservation for the start. We were sent a big bus just for our family. Once there it was more like a walking tour,
The tour was good! However the tour guide kept asking us what we wanted to do. As a visitor we wouldn’t know what to see- it’s guide job to tell us what he is going to show us. Anyway he showed us around. Other than Cezanne, there is not much to see in Provence...This tour does not include Marseille
Could not asked more of a tour guide. Five stars great tour
Very good guide on this tour.