Marseille Shore Excursion: Full Day Tour of Marseille by Electric Bike
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Panier, 13002 Marseille France
Oldest district of marseille
Stop At: Basilique Notre Dame de la Garde, Rue Fort-du-Sanctuaire, 13281 Marseille France
A 360° view of marseille
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Vallon des Auffes, Boulevard des Dardanelles, Marseille France
Stop At: Calanque de Callelongue, 13008 Marseille France
A fantastic cove also called "end of the world"
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Parc Borely, 13008 Marseille France
The biggest public park of Marseille
- Local guide
- Use of electric bike, helmet and safety vest
- Port pickup and drop-off from Marseille
- Worry-free shore excursion guarantee
- Food and drinks
- Pick up from Toulon port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must know how to ride a bicycle as you need to pedal all the time (easily).
- Riders must be more than 4,9ft (1m45) and less than 240lbs (120kg)
- Children must be more than 12 years old to ride their own bicycle
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years to ride a bicycle. Under, a trailer is used
- Bike rides are conducted on busy streets (in close proximity with cars)
- English and french speaking guide guarantied others subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Great way to see the city! Guide was awesome! View from Cathedral was worth the hill! e-bikes are really fun!
It was a great tour of Marseille. Because I was the only person who signed up for this tour, they did not do this particular tour, but instead we bike all over Marseille. It was fine, at least I got to bike and see the city. Great experience.
Absolutely the best way to see Marseille and it's beautiful surroundings.