Marseille Shore Excursion: Half Day Tour of Marseille by Electric Bike
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Panier, 13002 Marseille France
Oldest districy of Marseille
Stop At: Basilique Notre Dame de la Garde, Rue Fort-du-Sanctuaire, 13281 Marseille France
A 360° view make this experience great.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Palais du Pharo, 58 boulevard Charles Livon, 13007 Marseille France
A nice view of the old port
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Vallon des Auffes, Boulevard des Dardanelles, Marseille France
Beautiful tiny harbour
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: La corniche, 13007 Marseille France
A great bike lane in front of the sea
Pass By: Old Port of Marseille, France
Daily Fish market
- Local guide
- Use of electric bike, helmet and safety vest
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Food and drinks
- No pick up from Toulon
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You will be met at the cruise terminal by a driver holding a sign "E-Bike Tours". Please don't walk, just wait near your ship. Exact meeting time will be sent to you 5-3 days before the tour.
- You must know how to ride a bicycle as you need to pedal all the time (easily).
- Riders must be more than 4,9ft (1m45) and less than 240lbs (120kg)
- Children must be more than 12 years old to ride their own bicycle
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If children 10 years or younger are tall enough (4,9ft), they can ride a bicycle after their height is checked
- Participants must not be afraid of riding on busy streets in close proximity with lots of cars
- This tour operate only from Marseilles port
- As we start many tours at different times in the morning, so if you want to ride grouped with other people, send us a message with names and order number you plan to ride with. We will do our maximum to make you happy.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Our guide, Ezekiel, was fantastic. The intro to riding an e-bike was quick, and we headed off on a citywide 15 mile bike ride. Wow- the bikes were great for the hills, we saw wonderful beautiful sites, and had a great tour. Ezekiel was a fantastic guide. I recommend this tour for everyone who wants a different touring experience. Thanks Ezekiel !!!
We had so much fun biking around Marseille. This was one of the best things we did on our entire trip through southern France. Valentino out guide was fabulous!
Lucy was an excellent tour guide. She was energetic, sweet, and extreamly knowledgeable on the culture and history of Marseille. The bike tour was a little scary at first since you have to be careful with traffic, but it was definitely worth it since it’s was an amazing experience.
This bike excursion requires that you are fit and very comfortable navigating a bicycle moving at significant speed (with the help of your battery!) around the city, up and down hills and along city roads. If you are, you will love it!! Wear your helmet that they provide. One of our favorite excursions!!
Went on this electric bike tour with our group of six adults of various ages! Met by our wonderful guide Valentino at the port, short mini bus to bikes, then a guided tour of Marseille, with stops at all the site seeing stops with a full explanation by Valentino and time to explore and take photographs at all stops, electric bikes easy to use and covered a large area of Marseille, stopped for refreshments at a patisserie, rode along the coast, even made it up tthe hill to Nortre Dame, Valentino was a professional, fun and friendly guide and made this trip most enjoyable, we would definitely recommend this trip!
We had just one day in Marseilles, and biking was the way to go! We got to see so many sights and view this gorgeous provence with time to spare to explore on our own. Highly recommend!
We had a wonderful time in marseille. You can really enjoy the city by bike. The tour guide was especially excellent and very knowledgeable about history. I highly recommend Emmanuel he was the best....
It was fun to ride a e-bike plus see all the great sights. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and concerned about keeping us safe. Great tour.
Anyone who has the opportunity to take this tour, should. The ride was not that strenuous with the e-bikes and the route and sights were unbelievable. Wonderful guide. 5 stars!
I wouldn't say that we saw some major attractions but seeing what we did was fun on a bike. It was something different to do and my kids , age 17 and 18 had fun. The best part was stopping at the patisserie to pick up lunch for 4 under $30! And then taking it down to eat by the sea:)
We had only one day to see Marseille and this was an excellent use of the time. We had a group of 8 including 2 children 10 and 11 and Julienne was an excellent guide for our group. He was patient with the children who took a few blocks to get a hang of the bikes and was very knowledgeable of the city. We saw everything we hoped to see and he even accommodated us by including his favorite patisserie as a stop on our journey.
What a brilliant way to see this city. Bikes are very easy to get used to and pretty powerful. Beware, a bit of peddling is required especially up steep hills but only a fraction of a manual bike. The guide was excellent and stopped in many places tomgice us information. Was spoilt a little by one couple who were always last back to the meeting point, so anoying when that happens, so we missed an event back on ship due to the delays. Suggest the guide is more clear in saying be back here at xx.xx time rather than take around 20 minutes... Otherwise a very nice trip.
We had a blast on this tour. Would recommend it for a fun way to view the city!