Marseille Shore Excursion: Private Tour of Les Baux de Provence
The beautiful Baux Valley is perfect for olive growing and boasts some of the most abundant olive groves in Provence. On your private tour of Les Baux de Provence, visit one of the region’s fascinating olive-growing estates with your guide, where you can discover the various stages of oil manufacturing. Then, enjoy a tasting of the oils this region is famous for!
Throughout your shore excursion, your private guide will make sure that you experience the rich beauty and culture of Les Baux de Provence.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Marseille port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Olive-oil estate visit and tasting
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Entrance fees to Château des Baux
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking within 48 hours, subject to availability
- If your ship has to leave at 4pm or earlier the departure time of the tour might need to be amended. You will be emailed by the local supplier to inform you of any changes if necessary
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Excellent excursion to Les Beaux.... the village was gorgeous. The van was perfect and our very professional guide explained us everything. GREAT EXPERIENCE!!
This excursion was very interesting, a bit short but interesting. Word of wisdom, if you want to stay longer at one place instead of going to the next, private tour of course, be insistent, otherwise you will not be heard. We were disappointed in the short amount of time allowed to visit Les Baux de Provence a charming and historic location. The olive oil attraction was not hot on our list we would have gladly skipped it for more time at Les Baux de Provence.
Had a driver who was on her second day with the company. She should have been better trained before taking tourists out on her own. Terrible day and total waste of money. Don't bother with this one!