Marseille Shore Excursion: Shared Lavender Tour
If you are a lavender lover, this shore excursion is made for you!!!!!
Leave Marseille seaport and travel by air-conditionned minibus to Manosque.
You will reach the Occitane factory, known for its cosmetics products.
Spend time at leisure in the museum and the boutique. Possibility to buy products at preferential rates.
Continuation to Valensole plateau, where a lavender ocean is waiting for you.
Many stops to take pictures of the famous purple flower.
Your friendly driver guide will explain you everything about the blue gold of Provence.
Enjoy a stop for lunch in the village of Valensole (own expense).
Return on time to Marseille port for your embarkation.
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Our driver was fabulous, the fields were lovely, we got so much more then we expected! We saw poppy fields, sage, lavender, and coriander. Thomas knew all the best spots that were not crowded at all. He was able to tell us about the history of the area as well and the best local products.