Small-Group Lavender tour of Valensole, Moustiers Sainte Marie and Verdon from Marseille
Drive along the lavender road and stop in the fields before reaching a panoramic point of view to enjoy a view in the Verdon park an Sainte Croix du Verdon Lake. Free time at leisure to walk along the lake before to visit the L'Occitane small museum and shop.
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
The lavender was in full bloom! This was one of the best tours we took while in France. The fields of lavender were not only breathtaking, I loved the overall scent of the area and being able to sample and purchase various lavender oils they tell you the difference between lavender and lavandin oils. Loved the trip throughout the countryside. I've been married for 18 years, but this tour makes a perfect proposal time! Highly recommend!