3.5-Hour Denali ATV Trailblazer Tour
Morning and late afternoon tours, when the light is low, usually have the best chance of seeing animals. Moose are not frightened by ATV engines and will often be on the trails, along the trails, or walking through our launch site! Smaller animals are more skittish and harder to spot in the brush. All tours are guided. Your tour group will be comprised of people with various skill and riding abilities. The tour guides will assess the speed that is best and safest for the tour group.
All of our ATVs are brand new for 2017 and ready to hit the trails!
10 am - offered daily from 5/19/17 - 9/10/17
3½ hours from pick-up to drop-off. Total tour covers about 20 miles with 2½ hours on the trails.
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infant seats available
- Must be 16 years of age or older to drive an ATV
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You will get muddy and be exposed to the elements so please dress appropriately
- No ATV experience is necessary
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
My group of 5 really enjoyed the day. Wes,Sam and Clay were very professional and went out of their way to make sure we got the most out of our journey. Seeing a moose was an added bonus.I would recommend Denali ATV trips for anyone looking for an exciting experience.
Fun time and the guides were fun and informative. Local family business so it was good to know we were helping them and not a cruise ship facility. This is safe for everyone, they do have rules because of safety. You can't get crazy but you can buck the roads and water hard. You may bet a little wet but not soaked.
fantastic tour great fun - pity they forgot to pick us up and we had t call the company so we missed the first part.