Denali Park Zipline Adventure
On arrival at the course, you’ll receive a safety briefing and instruction on how to use the zipline course. Then it’s time to gear up in a full-body harness, helmet, and gloves for your exhilarating 3-hour experience.
Follow your expert certified guides across six sky bridges and seven ziplines, admiring breathtaking mountain views as you go. Enjoy the ease of a built-in, hands-free braking system that allows you to relax and savor the surrounding scenery while soaring through the air.
Challenge yourself by traversing to the top of the boreal forest on the uniquely designed Ascending Bridge Tower. Zip through the trees and high above the Alaskan tundra on over a half-mile of lines.
For your grand finale, complete the overall course by racing a friend or family member along the course’s dual racer finale. Your experience then concludes with a drop-off at your Denali hotel.
- Round-trip transport from select area hotels
- Professional certified guides
- Entry/Admission - Denali National Park
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart issues or other serious medical conditions
- Operates rain or shine; please dress accordingly
- All participants MUST list their weight when booking
The zipline experience was fun. I have a fear of heights . The zipline was 50 feet high, enough to cause some trepidation but nothing I could not handle. The guides were personable and made the experience fun. The scenery was beautiful and the other passengers were a nice group of people. Of course Denali national park is the size of Massachusetts so the zipline tour covered only a small portion of the park.