2.5-Hour Denali Wilderness ATV Adventure Tour
You have several options for departure time when booking. Morning and late-afternoon/evening tours, when the light is low, typically provide the best chance of seeing animals. Moose are not frightened by ATV engines and are often spotted on or along the trails or walking through the launch site. Smaller animals are more skittish, though, and harder to spot in the brush.
All tours are guided, and your group will be made up of people with various skills and riding abilities; novices and experts are all welcome. Your guide will assess the speed that is best and safest for your group.
When your time on the trails around the Denali Wilderness is up, you'll be returned to your pickup location to end your tour.
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infant seats available
- Must be 16 years of age or older to drive an ATV
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You will get muddy and be exposed to the elements, so please dress accordingly
- No ATV experience is necessary
- Transport is wheelchair-accessible, however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited, which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
Staff great and it was fun. Didn't see any wildlife. The weather was rainy but it almost made it that much better going through the puddles.
Excellent trip. A lot of fun. Guides were knowledgeable and very courteous. Would highly recommend!
With my family of five, we had so much fun exploring in and around Healy, Alaska! My mom and her husband had a buggie, while my brothers and I rode the ATVs. Our guides, Wes and Jack were very knowledgeable about the area and were great fun. I would highly recommend this trip to anyone.
We are a family of 5 adults and we had a blast with Wes and Jack. They were super fun, knowledgeable, and relaxed. I would recommend this excursion to everyone!
Fun ride with great views..didn't see any animals..just great scenery. Crew very informative. Rough ride thru rocky trails.