Private Half-Day Pablo Escobar Godfather Tour in Medellin
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Medellin Travels, Carrera 36 8a 36 Local 36, Medellin 050021 Colombia
Ask your tour guide to stop by if you need additional information about our tours.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Los Olivos neighborhood, Cra. 79B #45d-12, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
During the course of your trip, you’ll visit the locations and monuments that played the most important roles in the life.
Visit the last house where he lived and the house where Escobar was finally murdered, learn the real true from your profesional tour guide.
Was Pablo killed by the police or los Pepes or did Pablo kill himself?
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Cementerio Jardines Montesacro, Carrera 42 25 51, Itagui 055413 Colombia
Get an insider’s look at the life of notorious drug kingpin Pablo Escobar during this private excursion in Medellin. Learn the true stories behind this mythical figure from a local expert, visiting key locations like the cemetery where he’s buried also some family members like his mom, dad, cousin Gustabo Gaviria and the famous Queen of Cocaine ''Griselda Blanco''
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Parque de Sabaneta, Carrera 43, Sabaneta 055450 Colombia
We'll check out a church used by Escobar and his men to obtain “blessings” for bullets they planned to use in hits, and enjoy a snack at one of Escobar’s favorite eateries.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cancha El Dorado, # 41-, Cra. 44 #25 Sur63, Envigado, Antioquia, Colombia
During the course of your trip, you’ll visit the locations and monuments that played the most important roles in the life of this infamous Colombian kingpin. Drive by the neighborhood where Pablo Escobar grew up nd visit the famous football field donated by him.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Monasterio Santa Gertrudis La Magna, Envigado, Antioquia, Colombia
For those guests looking to add a little extra to their Escobar excursion, an optional upgrade is available which visits “La Catedral” a hybrid “jail” and vacation complex where Pablo negotiated with the Colombian government to stay in order to avoid prison.
Select The tour + La Catedral if you want this upgrade
Duration: 45 minutes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Cementerio Jardines Montesacro
- Entry/Admission - Parque de Sabaneta
- Entry/Admission - Cancha El Dorado
- Entry/Admission - Monasterio Santa Gertrudis La Magna
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that the tours duration can be anywhere from 3 to 5 hours depending on traffic, climate conditions, and whether you annexed the La Catedral upgrade option. We cover all points included in the description regardless of how long it may take
- Please specify what departure time you prefer: 9am or 1:30pm.
- Do not come intoxicated or under the influence of any substance, or bring anything illegal in our vehicles. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone under these conditions.
- Provide us with the precise address to your hotel. If you are staying in an apartment, we also need the name of the building.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
This was a great tour (private car with a driver) to see the city itself as well as see Escobar sights. Our driver/tour operator was knowledgeable, polite, and awesome! Highly recommended!
This tour was unbelievable. So glad we did it. Make sure you include La Catedral also. I you get motion sick, might want to get some pills before that windy drive up the mountain.
This tour was awesome!! Oscar was extremely knowledgeable and very passionate about Medellin’s history. He also spoke very good English. This is a must see tour. I would also like to add that Oscar was prompt and very professional.
Alex is a very engaging guide with unique local knowledge. I would recommend this excursion to anyone wanting to experience the real Medellín. Make sure you have an appetite when you make the snack stop- thank me later
I absolutely loved this tour. It was the highlight of my trip in Medellin. Alex was a very knowledgable, friendly tour guide who had me hooked from start to finish. The tour exceeded all of my expectations. I would definitely recommend it.