Phillip Island Penguin Parade Entry and Express Shuttle from Melbourne
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Penguin Parade, 1019 Ventnor Rd, Summerlands VIC 3922, Australia
Penguin Parade Visitor Centre is an iconic eco-tourism destination which accommodates visitors from all over the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade, 1019 Ventnor Rd Summerlannds Estate, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
Immerse yourself in one of AUstralia's largest little penguin colonies at the world famous Penguin Parade
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Federation Square Bus Loop, Russell Ct, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Our return time is approximately 11:00-11:45pm, however this can change slightly due to seasonal changes to the sunset time.
Duration: 2 hours
- National Park fees
- Professional driver/guide
- Live commentary on board
- Central pickup and drop-off
- Transportation air-conditioned large coach
- Entry/Admission - Penguin Parade
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant age from 0 to 3 yrs old are not permitted on tour, due to the length and nature of our tours.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
The Penguin tour was amazing! Coming from Canada we were enthralled with seeing these adorable penguins come ashore in their groups of 10 to 20 and make their way up the steep hill to their burrows. The Penguin Centre gets you so close to the penguins without endangering them or frightening them. The only thing I would change is that it was a long time to drive out and wait till dark for the penguins to venture out on the beach. We stopped for supper at the Cafeteria, but this facility was not equipped to handle the crowds of people there. It was also Chinese New year, so the crowd was exceptionally large. Could we not be taken elsewhere for a light supper, or even a boxed snack would have been adequate. The penguins are the stars, so do not miss this incredible journey.
I knew I had to see the penguins when we were in Australia and this was the perfect way to go. There were only 6 of us on our tour so we were able to take our time at each stop. We stopped at the Nobbies with it's magnificent views. We saw some of the seals there and we were able to photograph a couple of the penguins that had come up early. Our guide took the back road to the penguin viewing area and we saw so much wildlife including wallabies and several types of birds. We opted for the Penguin Plus viewing and it was really something to see the penguins come up the beach and head home. Our guide also stopped once we reached Phillip Island so that we could get snacks and food to take with us, something the big bus tours can't do. Very enjoyable afternoon and evening.