Eureka Skydeck Entry Ticket
Eureka Tower is a 297.3 meter skyscraper in the Southbank precinct of Melbourne and a definite must-visit on your trip in Australia. Here, you can catch breathtaking panoramic views of the city, spot key landmarks and more! Soar up 285 meters in just 38 seconds as you ride the fastest elevator in the Southern Hemisphere and have your camera ready to capture the urban scenery from up high. Up for more of a challenge? Opt for the Eureka Skydeck + Edge option and feel you heart beat faster as you are suspended 300 meters off the ground in a glass cube and see Melbourne like never before.
- Go up 285 meters in only 38 seconds as you ride the fastest elevator in the Southern Hemisphere
- Take in a 360° bird’s eye view of Melbourne through the giant glass windows
- Use the 30 view finders and high definition binoculars to spot Melbourne’s landmarks
- Opt for the Eureka Skydeck + Edge package and dare to stand on a glass floor above the city!
- Take advantage of the free WiFi and audio guide tour for iPhone available for download
- 10:00am-10:00pm (last admission 9:30pm)
- Special schedules: Christmas (25 Dec) 10:00am-5:00pm, 31 Dec 10:00am-5:00pm
How To Get There:
- Located in the heart of Melbourne, public transport options are plentiful. From Flinders Street Train Station, simply walk 5 minutes over the bridge to the other side of the Yarra River
- Multiple trams also service the Southbank area, particularly along St Kilda Rd, a short walk away from Eureka
- Perched on Riverside Quay in the Southbank precinct by Melbourne’s Yarra River, Eureka Skydeck is an easy walk from the CBD, Flinders Station, Federation Square and Crown Casino
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email