Eureka Skydeck 88 Admission Ticket
Get set for liftoff as you enter the Eureka Skydeck express elevator, which will take you to level 88 in less than 40 seconds! On the Skydeck 88, be amazed by the panoramic views from the floor-to-ceiling windows that surround you. See Melbourne’s Central Business District, the sports precinct and Port Phillip Bay; if it’s a clear day, your view will extend all the way out to the Dandenong Ranges. You won’t miss a thing with the 30 complimentary viewfinders placed around the Skydeck floor.
Walk through the air lock and go outside to ‘The Terrace.’ Feel the wind rush in your ears as you stand 975 feet (300 meters) above the ground. Grab a pair of high-powered binoculars for up-close views of the city, and watch ‘The Edge’ in action as it projects out from the side of the building.
For more of a thrill, upgrade your admission to include entry to ‘The Edge.’ Feel your pulse race and your adrenaline pump as you step out into this glass cube that extends 10 feet (3 meters) out from the Skydeck with you in it! The only thing of its kind in the world, ‘The Edge’ will make you feel as if you are walking on air.
- Express elevator to Eureka Skydeck 88
- Use of viewfinders and binoculars
- Entry/Admission - Eureka Skydeck
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Last entry to the Skydeck 88 is 9:30pm
- ‘The Edge’ may not operate in severe weather conditions
- Children under 7 years old must be accompanied by an adult on ‘The Edge’
- Visitor guide-brochures are available at Eureka Skydeck 88 in simplified and traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Arabic and English
- Please note: Eureka Skydeck 88 is open every day of the year, however on Christmas Day and New Years Eve Eureka Skydeck 88 will close at 5pm instead of the usually 10pm
I really enjoyed going up to the 88th floor in Eureka and looking out on Melbourne! I know a lot of cities have these high floor observation decks. But Eureka was cool and gave you a nice viewing of the city from high above. I really enjoyed hanging out here for an hour or so!
Excellent views. We have no problems with height wo we went on the Edge. Amazing!