Fitzroy Street Art Tour
The tour offers an exciting new look into the colourful and alternative hub of Fitzroy and Collingwood. The street artist tour guide will take you on a journey to discover the endless array of street art that adorns the walls of Melbourne’s trendiest suburbs; from huge commissioned murals to hidden painted alleys and lane-ways, the Fitzroy tour is the perfect way to delve even deeper into Melbourne's unique street art culture.
The tour finishes at the Rose Street Artist Markets and includes a coffee/tea or softdrink.
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - The Rose Street Artists' Market
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
A great day out with David and the fellow street art tourists. Stinking hot day while entertained with thought provoking views and inspiring street art and tales to tell.Highly recommended and I will follow up on the recommendations.
The tour guide was great, really passionate about street art and gave really interesting information about the art and artists.