Half-Day Melbourne Highlights Tour Including Yarra River Cruise From Melbourne
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), Yarra Park, Jolimont, Melbourne, Victoria 8002 Australia
Learn about the history of the MCG.
Stop At: Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria, Birdwood Ave, Melbourne, Victoria 3004 Australia
Explore the beautiful Royal Botanical Gardens in your own time. Perhaps enjoy a coffee at the cafe (own expense).
Duration: 55 minutes
Pass By: Marvel Stadium, 740 Bourke St, Melbourne, Victoria 3008 Australia
Learn about the history of Marvel stadium and the events that take place here.
Stop At: Brighton Beach, Esplanade, Brighton, Bayside, Victoria 3186 Australia
Visit the colourful Brighton Bathing Boxes for a photo stop opportunity.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Acland Street Village, Acland Street, St Kilda, Port Phillip, Victoria 3182 Australia
Enjoy an afternoon tea break (own expense) whilst exploring the shops of Acland Street.
Duration: 55 minutes
Pass By: Albert Park Lake, 3 km south of the Melbourne CBD, Albert Park, Port Phillip, Victoria 3206 Australia
Drive through the famous site of the Formula One Grand Prix
- Professional Driver/guide
- Hotel drop off
- Sightseeing Yarra River Cruise
- Premium Air-conditioned Touring Coach
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For those who have chosen the lunch option. Please advise of your choice when booking: pork, chicken or vegetarian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
Good introduction to the city. Especially liked St. Kilder and Brighten Beach area. Would have enjoyed more time there. Got lost in Garden and was a few minutes late but guide was very patient.
We were disappointed to see if we'd booked onsite at federation square we could've got '2 for price of 1' for this trip! Dissapointed and feeling ripped off! Bus trip was great with a very good knowledgeable driver.
it was a good afternoon out, tour guides were knowledgeable and very friendly. enough stop off times so you had time to explore and relax. the lunch option was pretty good too :
A very informative tour both on the ferry and the bus, although the ferry was very tightly packed with no room to eat the lunch supplied.