Half Day Phillip Island Penguin Parade PLUS Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade, 1019 Ventnor Rd Summerlannds Estate, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
As you sit back and enjoy a sunset over the Southern Ocean, you’ll witness a natural phenomena- the “Little Penguins” march back to their burrows after a long day of hunting!
Duration: 2 hours
- Penguins Plus seating (closer viewing of the penguin parade)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private Guided Tour
- Complimentary water
- Luxury touring vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade
- Meals and beverages other than the water we provide.
- Children aged 7 and under are required to have an infant/booster seat by law ($35 AU per seat)
- Airport pick-up/drop-off incur an additional fee
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please bring a jacket along, even in Summer
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour is wheelchair accessible as long as you can get in and out of the vehicle without a ramp.
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant/booster seats are $35 AU per seat per tour required for 7 years and under by law. Payable via cash on the day to your tour guide.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
We had an amazing time. Our guide was punctual and great. This place and later part of the drive was surreal. Be prepared for wind and cold. Cool little guys. YOU are not allowed to take pictures at the actual parade. Just a heads up, I was disappointed only to see so many people ignoring no picture requests.