Melbourne and Port Phillip Bay Helicopter Tour
Embark on a 25 minute Melbourne City and Bay line flight. View Melbourne from a different perspective! Fly out from Moorabbin Airport via the coast toward Melbourne CBD, sights of the coastline include Cerberus, Brighton Pier, Point Ormond, St Kilda beach, Station Pier.
Melbourne city skyline will be etched in your mind, this modern, classy city surrounded by Albert Park & F1 track, MCG, Docklands and almost endless supply of architectural housing.
- Approx 25 minute flight
- Window seats
- Melbourne and Bay Coast in one package
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of two passengers per booking is required
- Due to weight / balance and individual seat limitations of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 130kg may not be able to fly due to weight restrictions. Total weight restrictions for combined passenger weights also apply.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Please dress appropriately, warm clothing will be suitable in cooler months.
- Infants may be carried on a parent's lap provided total seat weight does not exceed 136kgs
- Not Accessible to wheelchairs
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
Excellent tour. The pilot was very knowledgable and pointed out the landmarks. It was a bit bumpy due to the gusty winds. Flying over the CBD was very interesting.
A great flight with spectacular views of Melbourne and the northern bayside beaches. Very highly recommended and looking forward to another flight.
Great experience , friendly staff , overall great ride