Melbourne Balloon Flight at Sunrise
Where you fly on Melbourne balloon flights:
Balloon flights in Melbourne are weather dependent and your route will be determined by the winds. Your balloon may fly over Melbourne's CBD, which is laid out in a large rectangular grid like pattern on the northern banks of the Yarra River. Alternatively, your Melbourne balloon flight may head over the inner suburbs, parks and gardens to discover why Victoria is labeled the Garden State.
- Champagne buffet breakfast (option to be selected at time of booking)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off at the Pullman on the Park
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 7 years
- A maximum of 12 people is permitted in the basket
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If your Melbourne balloon flight is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Vegetarian and gluten free breakfast options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Due to limited capacity, changes within 7 days of travel are not permitted and will incur amendment fees
This tour was amazing!
It was our first balloon flight and it was a beautiful experience.
I have a bucket list of things that deal with my fear of heights. Taking a hot air balloon ride was on that list. Thinking that an aerial view of Melbourne would compliment that, I rose to the challenge. I did not handle the knowledge of hearing the actual height of the balloon so I disregarded it and looked at the view. In retrospect, I understand that the fear of facing something was harder than doing it. I am glad that we did the flight and I would recommend it to everyone.
This was my favorite part of our trip! The ride was gorgeous!!! The guide took pictures of our group so we got to take home some great photos! The weather was beautiful and the champaign breakfast was great! This is something you'll remember forever! Great way to view beautiful Melbourne!