Melbourne Bike Tour with Coffee and Drinks Including Yarra River and Southbank
Pass by landmarks such as the Old Melbourne Gaol, Royal Exhibition Building, Parliament and Treasury buildings, Melbourne Cricket Ground, Federation Square, Southbank, Docklands, and more. Enjoy access to Wi-Fi to post photos during your tour, if you wish, and stop to purchase snacks or drinks (own expense).
A helmet and lock-up luggage storage are provided.
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Coffee, tea, or soft drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
What a great trip, we were delayed by customs when the cruise ship arrived in Melbourne however we managed to grab a taxi and get there only 10 minutes late. Very grateful for the the small group who were still in the park and we all had a fantastic day. I do not think that there can be a better way to get a really good look at the city. Excellent value for money with a very knowledgeable and personable guide. Stopped for a beer which made the event even more special. Weather, people, organisation and trip itself were all great.
Great way to see Melbourne - and lots of fun
It was nice to see the famous tourist attractions of Melbourne city by bicycle. I was so grateful to make make the explanation easy and kind. If you come to Melbourne, I recommend a bike tour.
Excellent way to tour Melbourne . Steve did a great job and gave us a lot of the back story. Thank you.