Melbourne Highlights with Brighton Beach and St Kilda Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria, Birdwood Ave, Melbourne, Victoria 3004 Australia
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city with quiet time in these beautiful gardens.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Acland Street Village, Acland Street, St Kilda, Port Phillip, Victoria 3182 Australia
Shop in the many boutique stores or relax in trendy cafes and enjoy the European cakes on offer for afternoon tea
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Brighton Beach, Esplanade, Brighton, Bayside, Victoria 3186 Australia
Take a photo stop at the colourful beach huts lining Brighton Beach.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Albert Park Lake, 3 km south of the Melbourne CBD, Albert Park, Port Phillip, Victoria 3206 Australia
Drive along where the Australian F1 Grand Prix is held each year. If time permits see Pit Lane.
- Live commentary on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- WiFi on board
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair access is not applicable at Brighton Beach
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
Good selection of sites and stops. Driver/tour guide was very knowledgeable, communicated well, and personable.
The tour was very informative. My favorite stops were the Shrine of Remembrance and the very colorful Brighton bathing boxes.
Great tour, thanks to Allan -
A very good introduction to parts of south Melbourne area. We were expecting to see more of the inner areas but was our misunderstanding. The tour supplied all it advertised.