Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) Tour
Explore Australia's favourite stadium by taking a guided MCG tour. Experience the inner sanctum of the MCG, walk on the famous hallowed turf and learn the secrets and history of the mighty 'G!
Highlights of this must-see tour include the famous MCC Long Room, a walk on the arena, MCC Library (founded in 1873), MCG tapestry, player change rooms, cricketers' viewing room, Ron Casey media centre, portrait of Sir Donald Bradman and Sachin Tendulkar, Cricket Victoria Bill Lawry Centre and City Terrace with view's of Melbourne's stunning skyline.
Learn from our knowledgeable tour guides and understand what makes the MCG the heartbeat of Melbourne.
The National Sports Museum is undergoing its multi-million-dollar upgrade and is currently closed. The museum will officially be reopened in March 2020.
Note: some areas on the tour route are subject to availability and alteration.
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tours run for 75 minutes and depart daily, except on select public holidays and event days
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
It was very interesting, guides were good. I have one comment to make the guides should wear microphones my hubby is deaf at at times found him the guide difficult to hear over all very good
The most amazing tour with Carol our tour guide. She was very knowledgeable, welcoming and genuinely loved doing what she does. Recommend this to ALL just not sport enthusiasts- FANTASTIC
Excellent tour well worth doing, Pat was an excellent guide.
Excellent tour and thoroughly enjoyed every detail about this great stadium
A must for any cricket followers, informative and well presented. The G is an amazing ground.