Melbourne Outlet Shopping Tour
When you’re ready to take a break, enjoy a tasty cafe-style lunch and a glass of sparkling wine. Leave your bags in your minivan during the day so that your hands are free for more Melbourne shopping!
Itineraries are subject to change seasonally or due to specific sales and guest requests for the day. Popular stops include shops with women’s fashion, shoes and handbags; men’s and children’s clothing; housewares; jewelry and cosmetics; leather goods, and accessories including hats, gloves, sunglasses. You’ll find great deals on name-brand goods such as Nike, Quiksilver, LeCoste and much more while shopping in Melbourne!
If you have a special shopping request, please advise at time of booking. There is a possibility this can be accommodated, subject to itinerary schedule.
- A glass of sparkling wine with lunch (or soft drink or hot drink)
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Outlets visited will vary dependent on availability and season
- If you have a special shopping request, please advise at time of booking. There is a possibility this can be accommodated, subject to itinerary schedule
- Minimum age is 8 years
This tour was amazing!
Tracey is very guide good she knows where to get the best bargains, she is extremely helpful and always try her very best please everybody. Overall experience was good, even some of the outlet we visit during the tour can be found in DFO we enjoyed ourselves very much.
Again will do next tme takes you to places we would normally not get to
Unfortunately this tour was not quite what we were expecting. Whilst Tracy was a fantastic host and provided an excellent service in terms of hotel pick up and drop off and a really interesting commentary about Melbourne city that was really the highlight of the day. We felt many of the stores we visited had poor quality clothing and we struggled to find something to purchase at many places. The lunch was very disappointing - what we ordered was not available and when lunch came, the quality was poor.
The whole experience was awesome.. Tracey not only knows the best outlets she also knows her city.. Was a perfect Mother and Daughters day out.. I would highly recommend this tour.. Will definitely do it again..
We had a great day with Tracy on our Bubbles and Bargains tour. We had a varied tour group with 6 people varying from 16 to 60. Tracy worked very hard to please everybody. Great bargains, nice lunch and great company. My favourite shops were Olga's in Toorak Rd, South Yarra, Florsheim and Diana Ferrari. I think I should have bought a bigger suitcase.