Melbourne Shore Excursion: Small-Group Yarra Valley Day Trip Including Healesville Sanctuary
Your first stop will be the Healesville Sanctuary where you'll stop to visit some of Australia's iconic wildlife.
Next, travel towards Mt Donna Buang summit to view the incredible views over the Yarra Valley followed by the Rain Forest Gallery for a tree top walk.
Enjoy a stop along the Upper Yarra River with free time to walk along the waterline taking in the incredible scenery of this area.
Along the way you'll enjoy one last stop at the Wild Cattle Creek Estate for a wine tasting before arriving back at the port.
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Tour guide was absolutely wonderful, we got to do everything on the list that we were supposed to do in a timely manner. Plus the guide even took us to an extra stop that was not included in the tour as an added bonus. Tour guide stayed with us all the time and pointed out things we would not have noticed or had time to see, he was amazing. This tour was the best animal sanctuary tour that I have ever been on, and I recommend you to be sure and go on it.
Excellent tour with a lifetime local resident as our guide. I felt like we went places that tourists don't usually go, like on a dirt road to a mountain park where I climbed the fire tower, a bakery that had all kinds of meat pies for our lunch, and a spin around the raceway and Olympic park. Healesville Sanctuary has a great selection of animals in close to natural habitat. A full day and the guide was very good about showing us as much as possible and still making it back with plenty of time to get on the ship.
It was a fun day the scenery was beautiful, Melbourne is beautiful. The bus, however, was not comfortable and we could hardly hear anything the bus driver said. That was unfortunate since we spent so much time driving.
Only four of us in the group. Great guide and well picked places to see.