Melbourne Super Saver: Great Ocean Road and Phillip Island
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Great Ocean Road Memorial Archway, Lorne, Victoria Australia
Hear memorable stories at Memorial Arch about the engineering feat that ended decades of isolation for the regions coastal communities.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cape Otway Lightstation, Otway Lighthouse Rd, Cape Otway, Great Otway National Park, Victoria VIC 3233 Australia
Take the winding staircase to the top to capture a memorable photo
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Twelve Apostles, Great Ocean Road, Princetown, Victoria 3269 Australia
The world famous 12 Apostles - see these enormous limestone stacks from the viewing platform.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park, 550 Tyabb-Tooradin Rd, Pearcedale, Victoria 3912 Australia
Experience the magic of Moonlit Sanctuary & see wombats, koalas, kangaroos & much more!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Churchill Island, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
Explore this historic landmark & see the local sheep shearing & working dogs in action.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Nobbies, 1320 Ventnor Rd, Phillip Island, Victoria Australia
Explore the boardwalks to enjoy panoramic coastal views
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade, 1019 Ventnor Rd Summerlannds Estate, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
Come and watch the Penguin Parade at dusk. See these amazing creatures in their natural environment.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Loch Ard Gorge, Great Ocean Road Port Campbell National Park, Port Campbell, Victoria Australia
The history of the infamous Shipwreck Coast is revealed on the beach at Loch Ard Gorge.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Lunch (Phillip Island)
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned 24-seater touring vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park
- Entry/Admission - Churchill Island
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade
- Food and drinks, unless specified (available for purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All revenue generated by the Phillip Island Nature Park benefits penguins and conservation
- The Parade is an outdoor experience so please dress warmly. You must wear sturdy footwear (slip on shoes or high heels not permitted)
- Photography and video are NOT PERMITTED at the Penguin Parade
- Children aged 5-13 years are not permitted on the Penguin Plus, Penguin Skybox and the Private Penguin Parade. Children 4 years and under are not allowed on this tour.
- Please note: these are two separate day tours. You MUST take the Phillip Island tour within 7 days of the Great Ocean Road tour; book the Great Ocean Road tour for the day you prefer, and then contact the local tour operator directly to book the second tour (contact info will be printed on your confirmation voucher)
- Melbourne Attraction Pass is valid to use over a period of six months with a single entry for each attraction
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
100% definitely recommend this trip to get the most out of the Melbourne area! Was sooo cool to see the Great Ocean Road and Twelve Apostles then to go to Phillip Island. Was awesome stopping at the Wildlife Sanctuary along the way.
Arrangement is great, tour guide is friendly, drives fast and safely. Two attraction tickets is also awesome. Highly recomment this tour.
Both tours and our guides were amazing. The 12 Apostles and the Ocean drive was great. But what we loved the most was all the Australian animals we got to see like Koalas, Walabees and of not to forget the penguins.
Tour guides for both tours were terrific. I have enjoyed this tour and definitely worth going with Viator.
It was really interesting and also the price is very good. The small group was really comfortable and we visited everthing what it can be do in that 2 days and also the 2 tickets, Eureka Skydeck and Sea Life are perfect.
After you had purchase this package, the bun yip tour will sent email to you to double confirm the date you wish to attend for Philips island. The free Melbourne attraction pass you may either collect it on their local office or on the first day of great ocean road trip. The tour guide is very informative, the view along the road trip is great for great ocean road. Throughout the tour before to the main spot, the tour will also stop by a lot of stopover for you to enjoy the scenery. If you are visiting Melbourne, this package is definitely a most commercial and economic choices you have. Everything goes smoothly and i enjoy it throughout the journey. Thanks Viator, a reliable day tour provider.
The Great Ocean Road drive was beautiful despite the rain and we were able to do several different things on the way. Phillip Island was fun and interesting. We were able to see a lot of koalas, kangaroos and wallabys. We enjoyed feeding the birds and loved having them land on us. At Phillip Island, we upgraded to the VIP pass. It was nice being inside much of the time where it was warm and it was nice having a ranger give us additional information although the Penguin Plus seats were also very good and less money (but outside). We did feel too rushed to get back to the bus after the penguins came out of the water. We could have used at least 30 extra minutes.