Mornington Peninsula Hot Springs and Wine Tasting Day Trip from Melbourne
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peninsula Hot Springs, Springs Lane, Fingal, Victoria 3939 Australia
Spend time discovering why Peninsula Hot Springs is the world's best luxury spa experience. Healing hot water tumbles through hillside bathing pools to a lake.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mornington Peninsula National Park, Point Nepean Road, Victoria Australia
Delicious lunch and wine tasting at Green Olive Winery whilst the inspirational views over the vineyard nurtures both your heart and soul.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm, 244 Shands Rd, Main Ridge, Victoria 3928 Australia
Strawberry Farm (Summer only). Pick your own strawberries (own expense) or indulge in the Dessert Cafe.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Arthurs Seat Eagle, 795 Arthurs Seat Rd Summit Station, Arthurs Seat, Victoria 3936 Australia
Take in the amazing panoramic views of the Peninsula and Port Phillip Bay with a ride on Arthurs Seat Eagle Gondola
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Dromana Pier, Point Nepean Road Opposite Pier Street, Dromana, Victoria 3936 Australia
Dromana Beach Boxes
Duration: 15 minutes
- Wine tasting
- Transport by air-conditioned 24-seater touring vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Peninsula Hot Springs
- Entry/Admission - Mornington Peninsula National Park
- Entry/Admission - Arthurs Seat Eagle
- Strawberry-picking fees (approximately AUD $4-8)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please bring your swimsuit and towel for the hot springs
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
Good trip, with hot springs being a highlight, most enjoyable and relaxing. The winery stop for lunch was a bit ordinary. Our tour guide was great, who did not talk too much and had a great sense of humour and included everyone on this small tour group
What an incredible way to end our trip to Australia. Matt connected with every passenger and made sure we all had an incredible time. The hot springs was amazing. The winery’s were beautiful. Lots of other stops that we special extras. Totally recommend this tour.
The Hot Springs was more than I expected with it’s Turkish Steam Bath, sauna and ice cave as well as the hot springs pools. The Green Olive was a wonderful setting for an outdoor lunch and T’Gallant winery provided lots of great wines to taste! The Eagle cable ride above the peninsula provided a spectacular view and the beach boxes was a nice ending touch.
Hot springs was ok. But the wine tasting and the gardens were so so. We supposed we would have wine tasting in a large winery instead of a small farm. The gardens we visited were not so interesting.
My family enjoyed the trip and this tour was worthwhile to join. Not only the Hot Springs, but also the food and olive products
This was touristy but I loved it. They had quite a variety of hot springs and the wine tour was good.
A great trip , a little dissapointed with the wine tasting it was just a sip of four different wines, very rushed and not really what I expected. The hot springs were fantastic and would recommend . I felt the chocolate tasting was an afterthought, Enchanted maze was fun .