Phillip Island Penguin Parade Evening Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade, 1019 Ventnor Rd Summerlannds Estate, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
Depart Melbourne and travel directly to the Penguin Parade
Explore Phillip Island's Penguin Parade Centre to discover an extensive range of information available about Phillip Island, its history and wildlife
Here you can learn about the Little Penguin and its lifestyle
Browse through the souvenir shop for your own little piece of Penguin memorabilia
See the wonderful nightly phenomenon of the Little Penguins battling the strong surf as they return to the beach after a day of hunting fish at sea
Watch the Little Penguins as they make their way up the beach to their waiting families
Duration: 3 hours
- Super comfortable luxury vehicle including: free wifi, in seat USB and air conditioning
- Ticket for general viewing platform (Penguin Parade) unless upgrade selected
- Learn all about the spectacular Phillip Island with your expert local guide
- Pickup and dropoff at selected Melbourne hotels
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Departure times subject to change due to daylight savings
- Be sure to bring warm layers of clothing, as the ocean air can get cold at night
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note photography or filming is prohibited at the Penguin Parade. Penguins have sensitive eyes and a bright, sudden flash or unusual light can frighten or disorientate a penguin.
- Guests that require a wheelchair are welcome on our tours providing they are accompanied by an able-bodied companion and do not require special assistance from the supplier to embark and disembark the vehicle. Wheelchairs will be stored under the vehicle whilst in transit. If travelling with a wheelchair, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure your wheelchair can be accommodated. no access to upgrades to Guided Ranger or Skybox at Phillip Island Nature Parks, Penguins Underground is the recommended upgrade.
- Children under 16 are not permitted on skybox tour
- Children under 12 are not permitted on the Ranger Guided Tour
- If travelling with an infant that requires a stroller, you must contact the supplier at least 72hrs prior to departure to ensure the can be accommodated.
Love it! Those little creatures are just so great and funny. Without tour wouldn't be able to see them, and would have missed something. Take a lot of warm clothes with you, since to get a best place to see, you have to be there early, and it you might get cold. Once again tour quide Mark was good, and learned a lot about Phillip Island in a bus on our way there. Keep your eyes open, and you will see lots of wallabies on the way.
The Phillip island penguin parade is as advertised, a spectacular sight. Our driver struggle with logistics of passing out tickets at the site, and left most of the passengers trapped on the bus, while he chase down some escaping tourists.
We highly recommend this tour and especially the penguin viewing plus experience. The tour itself was arranged by Aatkings, and I must say booking viator has given very considerable discounts as against direct booking with AAtking tours. Viewing penguin at their natural habitat after they return from their long day hunt to shore is magical experience. Added highlight is AAtking bus driver he was totally funny throughout the tour! 5 Star for this Tour!