Private Yarra Valley Day Trip from Melbourne
Private Tour to the Yarra Valley, which is conducted in a Well-Appointed, Luxury Vehicle (comfortable and spacious with 8 seats), and hosted by a
renowned tour guide who is an
expert in the region!
Please refer to this itinerary below as a guide of your day:
• 10.00 AM Pick up from your accommodation
• Wine Tasting at Medhurst Winery (Boutique winery which specializes in a French style of wine making).
• Wine Tasting at Soumah Winery (Boutique winery situated on top of a hill, surrounded by an array of vineyards; specializes in an Italian style of wine making).
• Winery Lunch (Suggestions include: Yering Station for a fine-dine Modern-Australian winery lunch, Giant Steps for a mix of Modern-Mediterranean and Modern-Australian cuisine in an eclectic setting; Soumah for a charming, boutique experience which features Modern Italian cuisine).
• Sparkling Wine Tasting at Domaine Chandon
• Tour through the Domaine Chandon wine-making process
• Finish your day either at the Yarra Valley Chocolatier and Ice Creamery/ Dairy/ Another Winery/ Brewery/ Distillery
• Return to your accommodation by 5 PM
*This is a flexible itinerary and may be tailored to suit you. Please let us know in advance if you'd like to have this day customized.
*Meals and wine tasting fees are at guests' own expense. Wine tasting fees vary between $5 AUD- $15 AUD p/p per tasting, which is sometimes redeemable upon purchase of a bottle.
*Complimentary water is provided.
Our Tour Guides are all Accredited, Highly Reputable with 5-STAR reviews, and have their Advanced First-Aid Certificates.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Private driver/guide
- Private tour in a luxury and comfortable vehicle
- Flexible Itinerary*
- Meals and beverages/wine/tasting fees other than the water we provide are at guests' own expense.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
This was another great private tour. It was perfect for the needs of our seven person party. The Yarra Valley was a very good experience but our guide was very knowledgable of the region as well as the wineries. We had a good lunch at Chandon but we would've liked to have a couple of choices. At the end of the tour we took a small detour and found kangaroos roaming around.