River Gardens Melbourne Sightseeing Cruise
• Princes Bridge
• The Royal Botanic Gardens
• The Governor's residence
• The Lexus Centre - Home of Collingwood (Aussie Rules Team)
• Herring Island
• National Tennis Center
• Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
• Olympic Park
• Victorian Arts Center
• Stunning city views
• Complimentary tea and coffee
• Informative commentary
• Large panoramic windows
• Alfresco sun decks
• Comfortable onboard amenities (restrooms)
• PLEASE NOTE: There are no tables onboard for dining
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- No food or drinks are sold on board
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- Cruise duration times are approximate and subject to change, often due to tides and river traffic.
- Cruise direction and timetable subject to tidal conditions and river closures.
- The boat is completely enclosed and windowed so that passengers won't be subject to the elements.
- Restroom available on board
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
You can do it once. The round trip is just 45 mins. Try the willamstown ferry for a better and longer cruise on the Yarra. The tour guide was quite informative though. Melbourne river cruises office itself has some rude staff and can be unhelpful with their daily changing times, so call ahead.
We were surprised at how much we enjoyed the cruise, so much so that we bought tickets to do the other cruise, down towards Docklands. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Tour was pleasant but not outstanding. Could have included a biscuit with tea or coffee.. Good for first time visitors to Melbourne but not for locals. We had a great day tough.
enjoyed the trip!