Small-Group Grampians Great Escape Day Trip with optional Eureka Skydeck Entry
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grampians National Park, Halls Gap, Victoria 3381 Australia
As you drive through the Grampians your experienced guide may have the opportunity to point out our unique wildlife, including kangaroos, emus and a vast array of birdlife and seasonal native wildflowers. Travel straight into the heart of the Grampians National Park to the delightful town of Halls Gap, then off to stretch those legs with a walk through the breath-taking Wonderland Ranges.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Beaufort Visitor Information Centre, 72 Neill St, Beaufort VIC 3373, Australia
En route to the Grampians stop at the township of Beaufort and enjoy your morning tea.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Halls Gap Visitor Information Centre, 117-119 Grampians Rd, Halls Gap, Victoria 3381 Australia
Travel straight into the heart of the Grampians National Park to the delightful town of Halls Gap, then off to stretch those legs with a walk through the breath-taking Wonderland Ranges.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Boroka Lookout, Mt Difficult Road, Halls Gap, Victoria 3381 Australia
We make our way to the most scenic lookout within the Grampians National Park, with panoramic views over Halls Gap and the eastern rangers.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: MacKenzie Falls, Victoria Australia
Then relax at the base of Australia's most inspiring waterfall Mackenzie Falls (alternatively Silverband Falls or Beehive Falls).
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Balconies, Reeds Lookout Carpark, Victoria Australia
Hike to the remarkable Jaws of Death and Balconies Lookout experiencing majestic views and scenery, featured in the famous Japanese Animation ‘Princess Mononoke’.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Brambuk The National Park & Cultural Centre, 277 Grampians Rd, Halls Gap, Victoria 3381 Australia
You stop for a break in Halls Gap in the heart of the Grampians for lunch before a visit to Brambuk Aboriginal Cultural Centre. This Centre brings to life the amazing history, art and culture of the local aboriginal communities.
Duration: 45 minutes
- National Park fees
- Light Lunch in Halls Gap
- On-board water refill stations
- On-board WiFi connection
- Small-group touring option (max 24)
- Live commentary on board
- Professional drive/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicles
- Download our FREE App “Tour Translations of Australia” before travel! Available in Google Play & Apple App Store in 10 languages.
- Entry/Admission - Grampians National Park
- Entry/Admission - Beaufort Visitor Information Centre
- Entry/Admission - Halls Gap Visitor Information Centre
- Entry/Admission - Boroka Lookout
- Entry/Admission - MacKenzie Falls
- Entry/Admission - The Balconies
- Entry/Admission - Brambuk The National Park & Cultural Centre
- Breakfast, Dinner
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable shoes suitable for walking
- A minimum level of fitness is required
- Please bring sunscreen, water bottle, hat and sunglasses
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 8 years, due to the length of walks and for safety reasons
- Not suitable for infants or children under 8 years old.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
The van seat was not very comfortable and could not recline to take a break. The tour was overall good. Kids were excited
A good opportunity to see the Grampian Mountains. However, in my opinion, a lot of time was spent on a less interesting walk in the forest before reaching the mountains. It would be better to have more trekking in the mountains themselves. The guide was good
It was OK, but I'd like to spend more time in walking and seeing more waterfalls. Also, the bus was very old and with bad stereo system - we could barely hear our guide.
Very good tour but please note that it's not quite a hiking excursion.
Tour guide was great but its an expernsive trip considering it only includes transport and guide