Small-Group Great Ocean Road and 12 Apostles Full-Day Tour from Melbourne
Torquay it is time for some morning tea at Southern Australia’s beautiful beaches. Twist and wind along the spectacular
Great Ocean Road enjoying awesome coastal photo opportunities. See the lighthouse made famous from the TV series ‘
Round the Twist.’ Along the way stop to see cuddly koalas in the wild.
Apollo Bay for lunch (
from the 1st April 2019 Cafe Lunch will not be included in tour price), and if weather permits why not cool off in the magnificent Southern Ocean? After lunch stretch those legs whilst exploring an ancient rainforest, and admire some of the world’s tallest trees in the
Otway National Park. Travel through rolling hills toward
Port Campbell National Park and the breathtaking 12 Apostles. Learn about the tragic tales of the Shipwreck coast and view remarkable rock formations at
Loch Ard Gorge. Check out the fallen London Bridge and the quaint fishing village of Port Campbell or walk down the impressive Gibsons steps to get a different view of the 12 Apostles..
Sit back, relax and reflect on an action packed day full of nature walks, wildlife, surf beaches, incredible rock formations and spectacular coastal views heading towards Melbourne. Stop in the township of Colac for dinner (own expense).
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- National Park fees
- On-board water refill stations
- Morning tea & biscuits
- Professional driver/guide
- Live commentary on board
- On-board electronic feedback tablets and free Wifi for the journey home.
- download our FREE App “Tour Translations of Australia” before travel! Available in Google Play & Apple App Store in 10 languages.
- Small-group tour, on a 24 seater air conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - The Great Ocean Road
- Entry/Admission - Twelve Apostles
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
We had a great day. Both the guide and the driver are nice and kind persons!! I will definitely recommend this trip!
Unfortunately we wont forget this trip in a hurry. This small group tour was in a full 24 seater coach. Very cramped, no leg room and nowhere to put anybags so i sat with it on my lap the whole time. Our driver and guide ' Phil ' was very rude to a couple of passengers and also drove at a great speed. didnt feel very safe at all. A very uncomfortable day.We were prepared for a long day, but a total of 8 and 3/4 hours on the coach and only a total of 3 hours and 40 minutes visiting sites was not quite what we expected. A very disapointing trip. On the plus side, the places we visited we lovely and would love to go back and do it all again properly to see more.
Nice view. Handy tour leader aka driver. Safe and sound. Good pictures. What do you want more?
we were promised a small group tour but were put on a big bust with 42 people. we were promised water during the trip, tea and snacks in the morning, None of that was provided we had to keep buying water on our stops, and did not have any morning tea nor snacks. Our tour guide driver was awful did not do any commentary . he talked on his phone with a friend during our travels. Tour was not as advertised. Very disappointed.