Spirit of Melbourne Dinner Cruise
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yarra River, Southbank Promenade, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Your Melbourne dinner cruise starts at Southbank Promenade on the southern side of the Yarra River. Hop aboard the Spirit of Melbourne — your fully enclosed floating restaurant — and set off up the river.
As you cruise along the Yarra, admire the lights of the city and pass by waterfront attractions like Flinders Station, Federation Square, the Royal Botanic Gardens, AAMI Park, Rod Laver Arena and Riverside Park.
Your 4-course dinner is prepared by expert chefs and matched with premium Australian wines. While you dine, enjoy attentive service and the lively yet romantic atmosphere. Choose from a variety of beverages such as beer, spirits, and red, white or sparkling wine, and end your meal with a glass of port or a liqueur.
Your unique dinner experience ends when you return to Southbank Promenade.
Sample 3-hour dinner menu:
Catering is provided for vegetarians and special dietary needs, please advise when booking.
Entrée: (One selection per guest)
• Imperial Seafood Cocktail dressed in a creamy seafood sauce (GF)
• Lamb Kofta served with a mediterranean salad and minted yoghurt (GF)
• Ratatouille Filo Parcel served with goats cheese and salad (V)
Main Course (One selection per guest)
• Chargrilled Chicken Breast with a porcini mushroom cream sauce, served with potato and seasonal vegetables
• Crispy Skinned Moroccan Salmon Fillet with a creamy pimento sauce, served with potato and seasonal vegetables
• Pan Fried Beef Eye Fillet cooked “medium” with a creamy green peppercorn jus, served with potato and seasonal vegetables (GF)
• Portuguese Lamb Shank on a base of mash potato with a confit of vegetables (GF)
• Whole Baby Pumpkin filled with a stir fry of seasonal vegetables and quinoa, topped with melted cheese (V) (GF)
Dessert: (One selection per guest)
• Sticky Date Pudding served with butterscotch sauce & ice-cream
• Jubilee Apple Crumble served with ice-cream
- Premium selection of Red, White & Sparkling Wines
- Selection of Beers & a range of Spirits
- Soft Drinks & Orange Juice
- Port or Liqueur (Available upon request during Tea & Coffee service)
Duration: 3 hours
- Dinner - 4-course dinner(Choose entrée and dessert at check out)
- Beer, wine, soft drinks, premium spirits and liqueurs
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Entree and Dessert to be chosen at the time of booking, please make note in the special requirement section. Alternatively you can contact us
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair access
- If wanting to add children please contact us
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
Fantastic cruise, great customer service, staff so friendly, food was absolutely awesome with every dish Spectacular
It was a nice romantic cozy cruise recommended for couples.
It was a nice romantic cozy cruise recommended for couples
Unfortunately the Thursday night we did the cruise the tide was high and we basically spent the night going round and round in circles as we could not go under the bridge. The food is only average. The selection of beer and wine is very limited. A couple of the staff were brilliant. The view of the city skyline at night is awesome. We were very fortunate to meet another couple from Victoria who were great company and this made our evening for us. Is it value for money - No, it wasn't this night, I would rather go to one of the restaurants and admire the skyline from there. Comments written by Jack Jones.
Food and service excellent however, it would have been nice to have some sort of a commentary along the way so wed know what we were seeing.