Sports and Beer Tour of Melbourne
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), Yarra Park, Jolimont, Melbourne, Victoria 8002 Australia
Tour behind the scenes of the Melbourne Cricket Ground. The MCG is Australia's most significant sports stadium having been used for the 1956 Olympics, Melbourne 2006 Commonwealth Games, International Cricket and Australian Rules Football. Highlights of the MCG tour (all subject to availability) include; The Northern Stand, Coaches box, Media Centre, Players change rooms (football and cricket), Cricket viewing room, the exclusive Member's areas - including the Long Room, Bill Lawry Cricket Centre, The Ponsford Stand - Aerial views,
and walk on the hallowed turf (arena).
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Stomping Ground Brewery & Beer Hall, 100 Gipps St, Collingwood, Yarra, Victoria 3066 Australia
Experience Stomping Ground Brewery and Beer Hall. All tours and tastings are Cicerone-led, which is a fancy way to say that your guides are some of the most passionate and knowledgeable beer drinkers around. Groups are shown through the 20-hectolitre brewery, guided through the brewing process and given the chance to taste a wide variety of beer styles. Whether you're new to craft beer or an old pro, the Stomping Ground tasting experience is not to be missed
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Flemington Racecourse, Victoria Racing 448 Epsom Rd, Melbourne, Victoria 3031 Australia
Visit Flemington Racecourse, home of the Melbourne Cup "the race that stops the nation". Enjoy a behind the scenes look at the racecourse, its history and current use.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Marvel Stadium, 740 Bourke St, Melbourne, Victoria 3008 Australia
Enjoy an included lunch in the Marvel Stadium / Docklands precinct.
Pass By: Melbourne Sports Centres - MSAC, Melb Sports and Aquatic Centre 30 Aughtie Dr, Albert Park, Port Phillip, Victoria 3206 Australia
Drive around the F1 Grand Prix circuit and see how it is transformed to host such a world-class event. See the Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre.
- Visit to Flemington Racecourse
- Albert Park Grand Prix Track
- Lunch in the Marvel Stadium precinct
- Stomping Ground Craft Brewery with free tastings
- Tour behind-the-scenes of The Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- Entry/Admission - Stomping Ground Brewery & Beer Hall
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must be 18 years; photo ID may be required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
Very good tour! Driver is extremely knowledgeable and we couldn't have asked for more!
Very knowledgeable tour guide, got us to all the sporting venues, great brewery tour and a good lunch included. Good value for money!
Was ok but not fantastic except for Anthony which made it very interesting and gave extra information on route to the venues. We were lucky to meet two ofthe Indian cricket players whilst touring the G. as 20 20 Bash was that week which I had a ticket for.
Just what I expected. Excellent day. The guide was very good. Thoroughly enjoyable.
This tour was amazing!
Very difficult tour if you have walking difficulties.