Taste of Melbourne Walking Tour
Then enjoy coffee at popular Pellegrini's, followed by an exploration of the city's laneways, stopping to watch noodles being made and hearing from your guide about many of Melbourne’s top restaurants. Meander toward more tastings, finishing with lunch at a local restaurant. This tour is suitable for locals and visitors alike and is a great way to begin your stay in Melbourne, as you'll learn about places to eat later on your own.
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available; please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Have some fun tastings, hear about the history of the city, influenced by different cultures and the like. But when it comes to finding great places to have a meal, I reckon I did better.
It was a very informative tour and Cathy was a very knowledgeable and enthusiastic Guide. The weather was good but just a tad windy otherwise all good. All the food stops we made were all yummy and our final destination for lunch at the Chocolate Buddha was excellent.I would recommend this to anyone visiting Melbourne.