Wilsons Promontory Day Trip from Melbourne
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wilsons Promontory National Park, Victoria 3960 Australia
Wildlife walk, Mt Bishop summit, animal spotting,
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Squeaky Beach, Wilsons Promontory Road, Wilsons Promontory National Park, Victoria 3960 Australia
Beautiful coastal beach
Duration: 45 minutes
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned 24-seater touring vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for children and infants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
It was nice but expected more
If you don't have a lot of time then this tour is the perfect one day trip. You get to see a lot and it is an active day. If you are lucky you might spot some emus, wallabies or wombats. We had one long hike what I really enjoyed and the tour guide gave us the option to walk down to Squeaky Beach as well. There is only something that bothered me about this tour. You spend about 5-6 hours on the bus and the seats are very uncomfortable.
It's a pretty good day out, does drag on a bit, Andrew the tour guide was very good. The views from on top of the mountain makes the trip worthwhile
Great day out!
Very different from the tours that I have been before. Would recommend everyone to try it.
Nice tour, nice walks!