Yarra Valley Balloon Flight and Winery Tour
After your breathtaking hot-air balloon flight you'll enjoy a gourmet sparkling breakfast. The meal begins with fruit, yogurt, cereal and muesli, followed by a hot breakfast of bacon, eggs, hash browns, sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms and toast, with tea and coffee, orange juice and sparkling wine.
Your full-day excursion tour continues with a Yarra Valley winery tour. Travel by air-conditioned vehicle to four premium wineries. Learn about traditional wine-making techniques as you sample some of Australia's best wines. You'll also enjoy a superb lunch at Balgownie Estate restaurant with a complimentary glass of wine.
- Buffet breakfast with sparkling wine
- Glass of wine with lunch
- Wine tastings at 4 wineries
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup
- Drop-off at specified central Melbourne locations
- Drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Minimum age is 18 years for consumption of alcohol
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Parents or guardians of children under the age of 12 must sign a wavier of responsibility for the safety of the child whilst on bus
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Subject to favourable weather conditions.You can re-book your balloon flight/breakfast for an alternative date or a full refund for the flight/ breakfast can be given. No refunds given for wine tour portion. If your balloon flight is cancelled due to inclement weather, your winery tour will PROCEED as scheduled. On the morning of the wine tour you MUST ring the Australian Winery Tour Co. (AWTC) office on 1800 996 414 from 8am to confirm which pick up point you will be using. You will have to make your own way to 1 of the 5 x AWTC pick up points in Melbourne (as below), or to the Yarra Valley meeting point at Punt Road Wines: 10 St Hubert’s Road, Coldstream. Passengers are required to make own arrangements to meet the service at Punt Road Wines in the event of balloon flight cancellation. AWTC are unable to provide door to door hotel pickup or drop off within the Yarra Valley or Melbourne CBD. You will be picked up & dropped off at a central location within Melbourne CBD before/after the winery tour ends.
we had a very wonderful experience! we especially enjoyed the balloon flight!
1. The Hot Air Ballooning experience is a must-do - Even for those with fear of heights! The Global Ballooning team does a great job of making you comfortable and making the entire flight experience hassle free and enjoyable. The breakfast at Balgownie that follows is also great! 2. The winery tour covers 4 wineries through the day and is a great tour for amateurs in this drink. We had John as a tour guide and he was ver knowledgeable, helpful, witty and engaging. Would definitely recommend both the tours.
This is a great way to see the wine country. Disappointed that balloon flight was cancelled due to weather windy. But we were quickly refunded for that portion of the tour. Tony was a great guide. Very knowledgeable regarding the wine industry and history.
The wine tour was great, but it's a bit of a risk to couple it with the wine tour especially during winter because it can get canceled.
Although we weren't able to do the winery tour and balloon flight on the same day due to weather conditions both events were spectacular and we enjoyed them immensely. The views on the balloon flight were amazing and the crew exceptional. The hosts on the winery tour were knowledgeable and accommodating.
The whole balloon flight experience was amazing, from Chris our driver to the balloon team all very professional and passionate about what they do.