Yarra Valley Food and Wine Day Trip from Melbourne Including Lunch at Yering Station
It’s then a short drive to the charming Medhurst Vineyard. Established in 1999, the family owned vineyard of 35 acres has a delightful elevation in the foothills of the Warramate Ranges and produces a small selection of elegant table wines.
Visit the very famous and very French Domaine Chandon. Enjoy a tour of the production facilities before settling down to a glass of premium sparkling wine (methode champenoise) while taking in the glorious vista.
It's then on Yering Station for lunch in their stunning Wine Bar Restaurant. With its world class views and cuisine, you’ll have a full a la carte selection from which to select your main course meal and glass of wine. After lunch, visit the original winery (circa 1859) that features local artworks and produce as well as estate wines to taste.
The final stop for the day is the De Bortoli Winery at Dixons Creek. As Italian as Domaine Chandon is French, it’s a great end to the day with superbly flavoured cheeses that compliment the sparkling, table and dessert wines.
Our journey home takes us through Steels Creek and Christmas Hills for superb Valley views and the occasional kangaroo.
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Domaine Chandon Winery
- Entry/Admission - Yering Station
- Entry/Admission - De Bortoli Winery
- Entry/Admission - Medhurst Vineyard
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- No charge for infant if they do not occupy a seat. If occupying a seat, rate of $65 applies
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This was an excellent trip with an excellent host - Adrian - would recommend it to anyone who enjoys a glass of vino. The lunch at Yerling Station was very good, it vastly exceeded my expectations!!!
Top day had by my husband and myself. Bus and Bus driver were A1 We were kept informed the whole journey. The choice of wineries was special where we met well known brands along with boutique wineries. Food was delicious even having special cheeses imported from France. A fun filled and packed day out.
Had a great time! The wineries were very good, the scenery beautiful, great lunch! and our guide was a lot of fun! I stongly recommend this tour to wine lovers!