Ultimate Yarra Valley Food and Wine Small Group Tour
- 2-course lunch with a glass of wine at leading winery restaurant in the Yarra Valley
- 4-cellar door wine tasting
- Cheese and wine pairing at De Bortoli Estate
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Oyster and Sparkling Match at Coombe Estate
- Entry/Admission - Yarra Valley
- Entry/Admission - Epicurean Food and Wine Tours
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Not recommended for child aged 18 and under
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Bill has an excellent tour guide that provided humor and useful information about our winery experience. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone interested in wine or a Yarra Valley adventure outside of Melbourne!
Nicky, our guide, was very knowledgeable about the wines produced in Yarra Valley. She asked our tastes and tailored our visits to meet them. Lunch was provided at one of the wineries and it was very good. I highly recommend this tour.
Our guide Bill was absolutely the best. We visited a variety of wineries, each with its own special character. The lunch was lovely. You cannot go wrong by booking this fabulous wine day.
Good bus, good tour guide, good food and lots of wine to try. The only thing that was not top was the weather. but it was barely noticeable. A very nice way to spend a day.
This was a great experience I loved all of it - from our very nice and informative guide - to the great selection of vineyards we visited. one of which also did one of the best dry apple ciders I have tasted in a while. it was a brilliant day totally do it!
Great Tour! It was a small group, only six of us. Bill took us to 5 different stops and was very knowledgeable about the area and about wine. I would highly recommend this tour to others.