Yarra Valley Icons Guns Tour from Melbourne Including Lunch and Local Guide
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yarra Valley, Victoria Australia
Enjoy local company, local guides and local knowledge on this small-group Yarra Valley Iconic tour from Melbourne. Visiting the Icons in the Yarra Valley like Four Pillars, Domaine Chandon or Yering Station. Depart from Princess Theatre heading to the Yarra Valley with your small-group small group personalized tour. Visit up to four (time permitting) as you head through the incredible countryside. Enjoy a delicious lunch at a winery restaurant including a main course and matching wine. You may also visit the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie as another Icon in the area.
Duration: 6 hours
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Station Pier pick up and drop off - only on request and extra charge...
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not available on Melbourne Cup Day, Christmas Day, New Years Day and Good Friday
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
Enjoyed the tour from the moment it started Terry ensured we visited winery's that suited everyone. The lunch provided was marvellous. A trip that I highly recommend.
William Bill was an excellent guide and so knowledgeable about the areas that we were visiting. The vineyards were all good choices, and lunch superb! Very good value for money, and a great day out.
Definitely recommend this wine tour to those who are fond of wine, cider and great company. Bill was a great tour guide with his spontaneous, humorous personality which made it an enjoyable day tour. A must go if you habe a day to spare in Melbourne.
Garry the host was good but I was a little upset that we had to out pocket money for the tastings when I thought everything was excluded we wanted to experience the famous Chandon and the tour states u can choose winery's and when we choose them both we had to out pocket.